Earbus Foundation of WA
Location: Based in Kununurra WA (Head office Perth)
Earbus Foundation of WA is an award-winning provider of high quality ear health screening and treatment services to Aboriginal communities, families and children in regional and remote Western Australia.
Earbus is looking for an enthusiastic person to join the new team based in Kununurra. This person is required to manage the logistics and safely transport the Earbus team to remote schools in the East Kimberley region. The position has a logistical and administrative workload.
- A current LR licence (or ability to promptly obtain)
- Experience in 4x4 driving (or ability to obtain 4x4 certificate)
- An exceptional focus on safety
- Current Working with Children Card (WWCC)
- Police Clearance
- Ability to plan trips for the team (organisation skills)
- Good communication skills and the ability to take direction and work efficiently to assist Earbus team members
- Good computer and data entry skills, managing paper work and liaising with administration staff at schools
- Routine safety bus checks as well as refuelling and keeping the interior and exterior clean.
If you are interested in joining our team then you will be reliable, positive and flexible.
Attractive salary and generous leave provisions to be negotiated with individual applicants.
Your application should include:
- A completed Earbus Application form
- A cover letter with your expression of interest
- Your CV
- Copies of your Licence, police clearance and WWC card
Submit by email: email@example.com
Phone: 0456 062 257 (Lara)
Interviews are anticipated in the week of 12 March 2018. Apply now!