Position Available: Health Worker
Earbus Foundation of WA
Location: Based in Kununurra WA (Head office Perth)
Earbus Foundation of WA is an award-winning provider of high quality ear health screening and treatment services to Aboriginal communities, families and children in regional and remote Western Australia.
Earbus is looking for a Health Worker or Nursing Assistant to join the new team based in Kununurra. This person is required to manage the surveillance, identification and treatment of children in the ear health clinical pathway (full training provided). The position has a clinical and administrative workload.
- Healthcare qualification
- Current Working with Children Card (WWCC)
- Police Clearance
- Computer and excel data entry skills
- Drivers licence
- Good clinical and organisation skills
- The ability to be a team member
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you are interested in joining our team then you will be reliable, positive and flexible.
Attractive salary and generous leave provisions to be negotiated with individual applicants.
Your application should include:
- A completed Earbus Application form
- A cover letter with your expression of interest
- Your CV
- Copies of your Licence, police clearance and WWC card
Submit by email: email@example.com
Phone: 0456 062 257 (Lara)
Interviews are anticipated in the week of 12 March 2018. Apply now!