Position Available: Nurse
Earbus Foundation of WA
Location: Based in Kununurra WA (Head office Perth)
Earbus Foundation of WA is an award-winning provider of high quality ear health screening and treatment services to Aboriginal communities, families and children in regional and remote Western Australia.
Earbus is looking for a nurse to join the new team based in Kununurra. This person is required to screen and treat (as part of a team) children’s ear health in remote schools in the East Kimberley region. The position has a clinical and administrative workload.
- Nursing qualification
- Current Working with Children Card (WWCC)
- Police Clearance
- Computer and excel data entry skills
- Drivers licence
- Good management and organisation skills
- The ability to be a team member
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested in joining our team then you will be reliable, positive and flexible.
Attractive salary and generous leave provisions to be negotiated with individual applicants.
Your application should include:
- A completed Earbus Application form
- A cover letter with your expression of interest
- Your CV
- Copies of your Licence, police clearance and WWC card
Submit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0456 062 257 (Lara)
Interviews are anticipated in the week of 12 March 2018. Apply now!